In all cases, Goodness Dental patients agree to the following payment policies:
- Payment in full of the estimated patient portion of the fees is due prior to treatment.
- For comprehensive treatment plans requiring multiple office visits, Goodness Dental requires a minimum deposit of 60% of the total estimated patient portion of the fees at the start of treatment. This deposit may be paid at your first dental appointment with Goodness Dental, prior to treatment.
- Patients are responsible for the total amount of the agreed upon treatment plan and cost. Insurance benefits, if applicable, are refunded directly to the patient by the patient’s insurance company.
- Patients may, at their discretion, elect to pay in full, in advance for comprehensive treatment plans.
You may discontinue treatment and request a refund from Goodness Dental at any time. Goodness Dental will refund any amount paid for treatment that you did not receive, except when our policy for Interrupted Services, set forth in section IV, applies. All Refunds will be processed back to the original form of payment, except cash payments will be refunded by cash or wire transfer. Written notice for refund is required to be submitted in written form at least 24 hours prior to expected payment.
Patients requiring crown or bridge services may cancel treatment with no charge prior to the natural teeth being prepared or altered for the prosthetic restoration. When treatment has been initiated and tooth preparation occurs, patients are liable for the estimated full cost of the services regardless if they choose not to complete treatment.
ACCEPTED FORMS OF PAYMENT
Goodness Dental accepts cash, advance wire-transfers, Visa, MasterCard and American Express.
- CASH: Visitors are allowed to bring up to $10,000 in cash without reporting to the tax authorities. We recommend that guests who want to pay in cash bring $9900 to stay under the $10,000 threshold. We can receive this money immediately upon your arrival and hold it in our safe.
- PayPal: If you have a PayPal account, you may make payment before treatment to our company PayPal account. PayPal is a very safe and easy way for patients to pay without carrying cash. The funds are received almost immediately, allowing patients to pay when they arrive at our clinic. Please contact our Business Manager for details. Vayolla Quiros: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wire Transfer: Patients may wire transfer their payment to our USA or Costa Rica bank accounts. Please check with your bank to learn their wire transfer protocol. We generally request that patients wire their payment at least 2-4 days in advance of their treatment to ensure that payment has been made prior to treatment.
- Credit Card: You may make payment via credit card before treatment, while in the USA, Costa Rica or in Guatemala. If you plan to use credit card, please advise your credit card company/bank, so that they are aware of your international use.
- Checks: We are unable to accept personal checks, company checks, cashier’s check or travelers checks in Costa Rica, as the bank processes are very restrictive, and often take weeks to process these forms of payment.
We CAN accept cashier’s checks, personal checks or business checks in our USA office. Patients that send payment by check to our USA office at 820 Baker Street, Wisconsin Rapids, WI. 54494, should send payment 2-weeks prior to treatment. Payments by check must clear the bank before treatment in Costa Rica and Guatemala.
Make checks payable to: Goodness Holdings Inc.
Goodness Dental is committed to providing all patients with exceptional service and care.
To contact us immediately, please send an email to email@example.com.
We will respond to you as soon as possible, but always within one business day from your initial contact with us. We are committed to your complete satisfaction, and look forward to resolving any patient satisfaction issues quickly and courteously.
"Fast and friendly, great doctors, the price is right. I didn't have to sell my house to get a new set of teeth! Thank you, Goodness. I'll be back!"