Dr. Melissa Jiménez
Patients often ask, “How well-trained are the dentists in Costa Rica?”
Dr. Melissa exemplifies the high level of training that all Goodness Dental specialists have obtained.
Dr. Melissa is one of a handful of Accredited Dentists in Costa Rica. As a Master Prosthodontist, Dr. Melissa ranks as one of the top prosthodontists in Costa Rica. She is renowned for her work with full mouth restorations and for achieving outstanding results with All on 4, All on 6 and All on 8 dental implant procedures. She is a master Cosmetic and Restorative Prosthodontist and her methods and skills have been recognized by Costa Rica Dental Guide. Dr. Melissa has earned top peer rankings among the leading prosthodontists in Costa Rica.
As a fluent English speaker, patient love the ease with which Dr. Melissa communicates and understands their detailed needs and goals. Patients immediately feel a connection with Dr. Melissa and appreciate her warm disposition and the way she cares for each patient with kindness and compassion.
Dr. Melissa is a Smile Design Expert and has participated in many international conferences sharing her success with creating truly remarkable smile transformations. Patients travel from throughout the USA and Canada to receive treatment from Dr Melissa. We are indeed fortunate to have her as a member of our illustrious prosthodontic leadership team.
Resume: Dr. Melissa Jiménez
- Masters Degree: University of Costa Rica. Postgraduate Dental Program in Prosthodontics.
- Internship in Prosthodontics: University of Costa Rica.
- Doctor in Dental Surgery: University of Costa Rica.
ONGOING EDUCATION | TRAINING
- American Heart Association training and certification as a Basic Life Support provider
- MIS Day course
- Accreditation as a Master in Prosthodontics by the Colegio de Cirujanos Dentistas de Costa Rica
- “Direct anterior composite restorations based on Styleitaliano method” course, given by Dr. Max Arias
- Speaker in the XXIV Ivoclar Vivadent Seminar
- “Direct posterior composite restorations based on Styleitaliano method” course, given by Dr. Max Arias
- Honor graduation of the Postgraduate Dental Program in Prosthodontics, University of Costa Rica
- “Oral Adhesive Rehabilitation (ROA)” course, given by Dr. Roberto Tello
- “Anterior adhesive restorations” course, given by Dr. Pascal Magne
- “Smile design: Adhesion and aesthetic materials upgrade”, given by Dr. Gerard Chiche
- Second place in the Master's category: Basic Research Area with the theme “In vitro evaluation of the effect of multiple uses of dental burs in Dentistry”, during the XXVI National Meeting and XVII Ibero-American Research in Dentistry
- International Seminar of Academic Exchange in Dental Sciences. Autonomous University of Aguascalientes
- XIII National and International Dentistry Congress in Costa Rica
- The Quality of Esthetics congress by Ivoclar Vivadent
- 2018 Annual Meeting: Inspiring Imagination - Enhacing Health. Academy of Osseointegration
- “Anatomical Waxing” course by the University of Costa Rica
- “Aquí se habla adhesión” course, given by Dr. Rolando Nuñez
- “Reliable aesthetic and ceramic restorations: from traditional to current” congress by Ivoclar Vivadent
- The 25th International Symposium on Ceramics by Quintessence
- Midwinter Meeting 2016 by the Chicago Dental Society
- AES 61st Annual Meeting where Occlusion and Digital Dentistry Meet
- Advanced Stage English levels 9-12. University of Costa Rica
- III LICIFO International Congress
- Poster presentation and participation in the International Research Forum with the project: "Tolerance measurements and vertical misfit between an Implant Direct abutment connected to a Zimmer fixture"
- "Certification in dental management of the HIV patient" course, given by Dra. Piedad Suárez
- FOCAP International Congress