Dr. Maria Valenciano
Patient Care Coordinator
Goodness Dental is ranked the Best Dental Clinic in Costa Rica and one of the Top Ten Best Dental Clinics in the world by Global Clinic Ratings.
What makes Goodness Dental truly special is our focus on each patient’s individual needs. The person responsible for managing the patient experience for each and every patient is Dr. Maria Valenciano.
As a practicing, licensed dentist, she understands the nuances of how to provide care for our patients. As a trained hospitality and business professional, she also understands how to create unique, personal and meaningful experiences that make every patient feel completely “at home” and cared for.
Patients often comment that Dr. Maria took such amazing care of them and made their visit to Goodness Dental more than they could have ever expected. Her commitment to every patient is evident in the reviews they leave for Goodness Dental, giving her specific credit for their remarkable, personal and attentive care.
When not working at Goodness Dental, Dr. Maria loves spending time at the beach and with her pets. We are fortunate to have Dr. Maria as a part of our extraordinary team.
Resume: Dr. Maria Valenciano
- UNED: Master Program in Health Business Administration, San José, Costa Rica
- Frank Covey: Leadership and Team Work, San José, Costa Rica
- Dale Carnegie: Sales Management and Customer Service Seminar, San José, Costa Rica
- Universidad Latinoamericana de Ciencia y Tecnología: Dental Degree, San José, Costa Rica
- 2019 - present
- Patient Coordinator: Goodness Dental
- Align Technology: Clinical Manager
- 2015 - 2018
- Amazon Human Resources Services: Analyst
- 2014 - 2015
- Mondelez International: Workforce Administration Team
- 2013 - 2014
- MasterCard: Business Developer Manager
- 2010 - 2013
- Thomson Reuters: Financial Collections Analyst for Latam Brazil
- Global Online Pharmacy products industry: Quality Assurance and Sales Manager