Dr. Daniel Rodriguez
Chief Maxillofacial Surgeon
Dr. Rodriguez is proud of his work. “I get to help people look and feel their best,” he says. “What could be more rewarding than that?
For the most complex oral and maxillofacial surgeries, Goodness Dental patients are fortunate to have Dr. Daniel Rodriguez, ranked as the Best Maxillofacial Surgeon in Costa Rica by CostaRicalDentalGuide.com.
From dental implants and zygomatic implants to sleep apnea surgery, orthognathic surgery, TMJ surgery and a wide scope of jaw, facial and cosmetic facial surgical surgery options, Dr. Daniel is one of the most recommended oral surgeons in the nation. Having performed thousands of complex dental implant and maxillofacial surgeries, patients are in the best possible hands with Dr. Daniel. He is an attentive listener and truly exacting with the details of his work. His patients adore him because he takes the time to make each patient feel truly special.
Dr. Daniel also speaks fluent English, Spanish & Portuguese. When Dr. Daniel isn’t performing surgery, he is probably at home, his hands full being a loving Dad to his twins!
Resume: Dr. Daniel Rodriguez
- Specialty in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, National Autonomous University of Mexico
- Oral Surgery and Osseointegration Internship, University of Costa Rica
- Dental Surgery Doctor, University of Costa Rica
- Degree in Dentistry, University of Costa Rica
- Mexican Council of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Costa Rican Academy of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- AO Alumni Foundation
Costa Rica – College of Surgeons Dentists of Costa Rica - 42001